Who Dat?

Dat is the birthday girl...the one and only Stevie Nicks...born on this day back in 1948...one of the major parts of the legendary band, Fleetwood Mac...known for her froggy type of voice...and her billowing layers of clothing...and her all time fav song, that she wrote, "Landslide"...from Crazy Horse, happy birthday young lady!...

Well, of course, I got it big time from the boys out at the club...you should have heard the names they were calling me...it was bullying I tell you...the hair, My God, the hair...

Very disturbing news out of Paris, France...another attack of a soldier by a knife wielding radical...this latest series of events will be dealt with harshly...the freedom of travel of the extremists is the issue...time to close the borders...you watch, people, it will happen...it must...

It is jam packed down here in the GQ...a destination spot for many during this elongated weekend...the Memorial...when I was driving through at about 1, I couldn't believe how many peops were walking it...and at the bars and restaurants...kinda cool...

Pads had a big one in Arizona...SS Everth Cabrera continues his torrid streak...P Cashner pitches another good game...and the puzzle of who, when, and where the catchers are going to go, when C Grandal comes back on Tuesday...pleasant problem, I say...

ZBo you are almost no mo...as the Spurs whupped the Grizzles in Memphis...OT...still...outside of a major collapse of the Heat in Indy...it figures to be the 2 best teams in the finals...I am amazed at how well the basketball ancient, Tim Duncan, still plays...really?...yup...

Pancakes or wassies...I just don't know...

And did you know that her first group was called Fritz?...now you know...

Comments

Popular Posts