Well

It's now fire season I guess...as the wild fires are blazing  in the area...yup, it is north...and not that far from my son, up in Ventura County...we have these Santa Ana Winds that trigger all the movement...stay tuned...

I have a tourney this afternoon over in Chula Vista...geez, I can't remember the last scramble T I've been in...and I'm going to do so next week, too...go figure...

What a bizarre way for the Pads to win the final game in Chi-Town...and split the series...2 infield hits, a wind blown single, and a wild pitch...take it any way we can...

OK, you are considered one of the brilliant minds in the NBA...which, my friends is a farce...coaching on that level is babysitting...but George Karl, sets up a final tying shot by Andre Miller?...what a joke...give it to him...CLANG!...as Golden St moves on...

The weather could be off...like rainy....and throws all the PP out the window for the Derby...as these fine hosses only have run in good weather...supposedly Krigger's horse likes the wet...

The Clips season will end tonight...that'll make both LA teams out...in the 1st round...it's true...maybe Phil takes them over?...now, that would be interesting...

Like I thought, Amber be gone...it had to be...it's still between Angie and Candice...Idol, I'm talking...

I see Orygun is getting great weather...nice...
The Bomber's wife is really on the hot seat...
LiLo laughs at the judicial system...
The Jets are a mess...
Reese was out of control...

Time for some cakes...



Comments

Popular Posts