The Preakness

2nd leg of the Triple Crown...and here is where Crazy Horse gives my readers  a cheat sheet on it...so you can get on down to your local off track and lay a quid or so on it...???...what's a quid?...some British money thinger that I heard Sir Nick talk about...and if he says so, then do it...what?...anyway...the Kentucky Derby winner is the fav...Orb...ridden by may fav jock, Joel Rosario...this hoss will win...but...the problem is...the odds will be less than even money...so I suggest playing the exactas and trifectas...one more thing...he has drawn the rail...always a potential prob...sometimes a fav gets boxed in and can't run...so I've given you the winner and also an out...he may not have enough room to catch the upset nag...so...box a tri...or, wheel the exacta with Orb as the 2nd hoss...you know, it's not an exact science...these are 1,000 lb animals...

17 hits...the Pads...sweep a 2 game set in Baltimore...really?...go figure...the 2 tiny guys on the team came up big...Amarista and SS Cabrera...the former, nicknamed the Little Ninja, was awesome...2 doubles and a home run...he's 5'5"stretched out...and comes up swinging every time...and Cabrera had 4 hits...super...come home now for a series with the Nationals...pitching for them is the local star, Strasberg...should be a packed house...and as usual, as many rooting for our opponent as the home team...

It took me 9 holes to finally get out of my scramble mode...seeings that's what I have done the past 2 weeks...you know, swinging from my arse...finally got back to finesse and was 3 over...my brain can only function so much...and then try to pass the signals to my muscles...well, it's not a quick process...especially me...

Idol...I don't care...what?...it's true...I don't care...Candice should win...and I don't care that Randy and Nikki are quitting...I do care that they never tell us what the actual vote tally is...I didn't watch last night's show, cuz I don't care...I did read the bloggers sharing their take on it...it sounds like Candice did the better...but, I don't care...

We are so fortunate to have such great friends as BJ and Tom...as they give us the opp to do a get away...as they take on the dawg...and treat her like a queen that she is...I do care...

NBA... boring...boring...boring...as the Heat continue on...and the Grizzlies do the same...one thing about Memphis...former TBlazer star, Lionel Hollins, is their coach...and has these guys structured real well...the only team with 2 bigs...who use the high/low with great success...even though they have ZBo as one of them...I still think they have a chance at playing the Heat in the finals...it's still boring...

Jodie Arias...if that's not the biggest waste of Arizona's tax dollars...well...that court case going on for a month...what?...am I right or am I right?...the fact that I even know her name is disgusting...

I got me wondering...who is the headliner with the Follies?....

And yup, I am going blonde again...yup...it's a late life crisis...ha ha...you have a little time to talk me out of it...I get 'er done next Wednesday...smile...






Comments

Popular Posts