Sergio

When is the last time we have seen Sergio Garcia leading a US tourney?...I can't remember when...but he is...the Player's in Ponte Verdo, Florida...geez, I've seen no gators...weird, huh...anyway, he is leading the upstart kid...Tiger...ha ha...let's see what he really has...by the way, Lefty continues his free fall...not making the cut...lots of blokes close, so it's a wide open one...

The Pads played like crap and lost at Tampa...which just may be the worst stadium in the land...struck out 18 times...oh my...and reliever Thayer had a nightmare of an outing and the loss was all his...today we have the new flamer, Burch Smith, going...very interesting...

Just a pair of awful games in the NBA last eve...obviously, the ref's bosses told the boys to call it real tight...which they did...and it made for some big time bore jobs...by the way, what on earth were the Warriors running?...the fans were even booing at home...

Lilo doesn't like that the Betty Ford Clinic won't allow her to take her much needed drugs...what?...and she wants to leave...what?...of course she can...she does whatever she wants...how come nobody else gets the choices she does?...I mean, c'mon...this my friends, is a joke...

Nick Hundley...tried to back track some....said he sent Grandal an email and made it all good...right...good luck on that...Yaz will come back and get in his face...at least I hope he does...what a jerk...he actually said that it's all behind him now...

News out of the ports on the bay...the cruise lines are stopping here more and more...and due to the safety of the Mexican ports...which has improved....they are actually going to start up beginning destinations from this spot...so they say...$ for the city...

Cattle call for Anchor Man 2...out at Qualcom...this morning...I wonder if they could use a Native American?...extras...I could do this...but...I am heading to LA for the golf T...thus, my motion picture career has to be put on hold...again...

I got out to Sycuan and practiced for an hour and half on my putting...really?...yup...I was going to hit balls, too...but kids, this is a scramble and you must putt well to win...we have won this event twice in 5 years...I think it's been 5...long course...Los Serranos...

And with that, I need to get my shower on and head on out...




Comments

Popular Posts