Mother's Day

And a very happy MOTHER"S DAY to all 3 of our mothers...don't know if I said that right...but you know, every day is mother's day...my mom Verna....and Marsh's mom, Ella...

and of course,
Cris's mom, Marsha...

Champs, all three of them..wait, that's not the right thing to say...they were and are the best...OK, that's much better....and made our lives so groovy...wait, that's not what to say...they made our lives the best ever...

I have no idea why this blog starts at the middle...weird stuff...

Finally...the power team of Lamb and Shepard won the Los Serranos Alumni Open!...3rd time since we've been in it...have to say it was less of me and more of the other 3...which is way cool...and the bragging rights are so there...sidelight...I don't know how you LA people drive in that traffic...miserable...over 2 hours there, play golf for 5 hours, over 2 hours back...must say I was exhausted...and with that I say...
Have a great Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular Posts