Daily Miracle

Have you ever thought about a daily miracle that most of us have...taken for granted?...the DAILY NEWSPAPER...as we pay a nominal fee for the printed account of the day prior...I know, you youngins say it's all online and you can get it for free...it's not the same...the printed stuff is something that you can dwell on for longer...I guess that's good...and it has the local stuff...stores and all...yet, like what you young whipper snappers may be right in some ways...the number of daily papers has fallen to less than 1400 throughout the country...the deadline is about 11 or so...it gets printed and out by 4 in the am...amazing...

What else is there on a daily basis that you take for granted?...
Your puppy lurves you unconditionally...and...
You need to take her out for her thing...
The coffee makes your day much brighter and clearer...
You have hot water to bathe in or shower in...
You flick a switch and have light...
Turn on the TV and the whole world is yours to watch...
Get your email immediately...
What am I missing?

The Pads...beat the DBacks and won the series...and hit a couple of dingers...got good pitching from Volquez...are 8-3 over the last 11 games...put Richards on the DL...like CH thought they should...now face Miami for a set, here...today it's SD reject, Wade LeBlanc...oops, a recipe for disaster...oh yea, Mgr. Buddy, brought in closer Street, when it wasn't a close situation...not like he did the last time...he must be reading Crazy Horse...

Lefty blew his chance at the Wells Fargo...bogeyed two of the last three and lost...some young buck by the name of Derek Ernst won in a playoff over an English bloke, David Lynn...and I saw none of it due to the crazy way that the CBS guys showed it...

My guys won the Amazing Race...amazes me that this show wins all the Emmy Awards...I mean, it's good, but not great...and Marsh was upset with me that my team was the winner...just good picking...

Are you as bewildered as I when it comes to Israel bombing Syria?...I guess I understand part of it...as they say that Syria is supporting Hezbelloah with arms...and they won't have it...

And oh by the way...I say we have had enough in Afghanistan...not sure why we are still there...

I did watch the LPGA...as Christie Kerr beat Suzanne Peterson in a playoff...not too happy with the pace of play...I mean c'mon...but good on her...USA!...

5/6/13...

Comments

Popular Posts