42

What?...get this...I picked up my golf cart...at Sycuan...we teed off at 8:42 am....and the number of the cart is 42...and after my round...my scores were...42 on the front...42 on the back...what?...and finished at 12:42...I can't make this stuff up...

It was great to see the country sanger, Kellie Pickler, win the Dancing With The Stars thinger....with her mate, Derek Hough...it was close,
apparently...as this show, too, doesn't give the actual tallies...booo....geez, that bugs me...

The Pads got smashed last night...like 9-2 or so...I can't think of anything positive to say...so...let's move on to tonight...as we have our youngin, Burch Smith, trying it again...and St Looey is going with a rook, too...do not bet on this game...

Have to admit that I like to see the Grizzles lose...I don't like ZBo much...as he ripped off PDX when he was there...if there was a jump ball between him and Duncan it would be a 2 incher...the Heat finally play tonight....boooooring....

Are you following the stuff in England...what on earth is this all about?...
The friend of the BB'er got killed in Fla...what?...
Sergio may be the dumbest golfer of all time...
Well, his words are the dumbest...
There was a sale of the belly putters out at the club...
That foo from NYC is going to run for Mayor...what?...Weiner...
Weaner, Weenie, Wiener, or something like that...
The lady with the dog that came out of the debris...
Most teary eyed I'd been all day...
Jodie may be spared...right?...
Why do the blokes wait outside the courthouse to cheer or jeer?...
What century are we in?...
I'm only minutes away from my hair appt...
Blonde be ware...I'm sort of chickening out...
Ha ha...here I go...

Comments

Popular Posts