1500th Post

Eegads, I have been doing this for 1500 times?...about 5 years, I guess...can't believe that some of you have stayed with me that long...or that any of you have...satire mostly...thought about doing the money thinger with it...but no...it's just a hobby and a way to get things off my chest...and hope it brightens up your day some...the politics?...revolving door of money grabbing peops, who almost always start for the right reason...and then get hooked up with lobbyists and get territorial and $ sensitive...and then eventually, turn into one themselves, once they get voted off the island...the entertainment people?...the good looking ones, the want to be good looking, and the ones like me...get paid way too much for acting...not enough for singing...and way too much to stay youngish...the sports peop?...unbelievable amounts of cash for doing a thing they'd do for near free...and given at such a young age...and spend like crazy in their 20's....and when they are in their 30's, out of a job, broke, and without an education...something seems wrong about that...see?...this is me...satire by Crazy Horse...

With the tragedy in Oklahoma...heroic things come out out by peops who did marvelous things...for other mankind...and sometimes, the entertainment people DO STEP IN...this time, some very influential ones did...Toby Keith, country singer...Carrie Underwood, country singer...Kevin Durant, NBA star...ALL DONATED $1 MILLION EACH!...and this...is what I'm talking about...the way the rich and famous should act...and c'mon Oklahoma, build the storm shelters for your schools!...

DWTS...so we finally watched the final 2 episodes...and it was down to Kellie Pickler and the Disney Gal...both were great...but Kellie's and Derek's freestyle was over the top and they deserved the Mirror Ball Trophy...if you haven't seen it you must...that's coming from a great dancer, himself...er, I did the Round Dance in the Oregon Centennial Celebration...so I am over qualified...what I wouldn't give for a video of that performance...

It seems like I have bought every single production of the Beach Boys...from the Surfin Safari days to the Surf's Up ones...and now...I got the live show of the 50 Year Reunion...it's 2 disc set...and I have listened to some of it...and...I just lurve that sound and them...IT ALWAYS puts me in a good mood...and that's what you want, right?....

Padres...the day off to travel to Arizona....what?...purnt near their shortest flight of them all...that's OK...the news...what are they going to do at the C spot?...Grandal has to be added...and leaves either the anemic hitting Hundley, or the back up extraordinaire, Baker...tough choice as they pay Hundley boucoup bucks for very little production...and the 5th starter?...rumor has it that Richards is back...which means the Stauffer is tabled?...and CF Maybin will be back soon, too...really torn on this one...he can't hit like the guys we have now...

So I go back to the hairdresser for the final touch up...to lighten this mop a bit more...most of the peops last night liked the new look... haha...that's what they said to my face...one bloke told me that I was trying to look younger...there you go...

It's just this desire to be a platinum blonde Crazy Horse...mission almost accomplished...

BREAKING NEWS...add Blake Shelton to the good guy list for help to Oklahoma...he is going to do a concert dedicating the funds to help...very cool!

Comments

Popular Posts