The Casbah

It's Thursday, right?...well...we went to a friendly little night club last night and took in a concert...at the Casbah...smoke free...and the music is real loud, kids...been there once before...it's a short little cab ride...maybe like 8-10 minutes...went with our Pinnacle friends, the Allens...the group we went to see?...Clairy Browne and the Bangin Rackettes...really...this is Marsh's find...I have heard them on CD...well...it's a great show...Aussies, I believe...and have a 6 man band with a 3 gal backup singing group, the Bangers...it is non-stop action and fun...check 'em out on iTunes....

Did finish watching the Idol show...Candace won the night...Angie be 2nd...Lazaro was absolutely dreadful and should be gone...however...he's the only guy left, which could spell doom for one of the gals...as who would all the female voters, vote for?...but, he is soooo bad, maybe they won't go that way...let's hope...

Pads lost game no. 2 with the Dodgers...actually played OK...still...we have to have more fire power...bright light?...C Hundley was 4-4...promise on the horizon...prohibitive dogs tonight...

The Masters starts today...we don't get any TV until noon for it...on ESPN...in my little bet, I have to have Luke Donald stay afloat and make the cut...he's playing with Tiger...let's hope he is up to the challenge...

Back in little Salem, Oregon...an upsetting thing...and I hope it's not the parents making the dog bark...as the West Salem High Hoop Coach was fired...weird, as they just had the best record ever in the school's brief history...and he is a stand up guy...something about game management?...geez, I would have been gone many times...poo to the whole thing...

I may not be playing the best golf since I got sickly, but I am sure enjoying it a lot...my timing is off...but that's to be expected, right?...

PDX played aggressively and with passion...yet they lost to the Lake Show...geez, I hope that Utah figures it out and gets the 8th spot...

The desert is calling out our name...

Comments

Popular Posts