Sweep

And the beat goes on...for the Padres!...who get a sweep in LA!...go figure...and scored a gaggle of runs...you know I mentioned this to my son...I'll bet that they put Maybin on the DL...which they did...and left Denorfia in CF...and this kid who had a bam a lama spring, got called up, and delivered...Kyle Blanks...take a look at him...and then, Chase Headley, came back...well...it's been an awesome 3 games...now...head on up to SF...can we keep this going?...

Don't know if you were following the news guys yesterday...but there was a multitude of reports that were contradictory of sorts...saying that they had a suspect in the Boston Bombs...and he was arrested...and then he wasn't..."my sources say"...heard that phrase way too much...gots to believe that today will be the day that the coward will be fingered and abducted...out of his shelter...or whatever...

Wild night in the NBA...as the Jazz lost and lost out of the playoffs...and the Lake Show got in...all the way to 7th...boo...well, the TV peops are happy...they'd rather have LA than Utah...the Clips got 4th and will host the Grizzlies...by the way, the playoffs go on and on...but...the teams play a lot harder than in their regular season...it's true...

Idol...well...crown her as the next AI...ha ha...it's all gals in the top 5...the country gals were at the bottom, as I see it...for me, it's Angie as the winner...her song, dedicated to the Boston peops, was the clear best of the night...you never know how the voting goes...the south does seem to carry a lot of the passion...so, I may be wrong...

Prez O was furious...at the Senate...who voted against the back ground checks...of the guns ownership...it is said that the repubs are afraid of the NRA pulling their support for their re-election...and the NRA basically said that...it is a crime...and each and every one of those foos should be ashamed...boooooo....

I was listening to some vinyl last night...CSNY, 4 Way Street....and then popped in a CSN DVD...man, it was good...don't know if you ever do such a thing...but these guys, frozen in time, were tremendous...it's a non-Miley zone...er, no doobies...

So...as a tribute to them boys...I am going to grow out my mustache...again...it will be white...maybe a bit grey...so...I know it makes me look a bit older...but...it's time for some change...

Comments

Popular Posts