So...

What do we have here?...it's Opening Day...for the Padres...in NY...playing what I think is a very poor team....the Mets...what % of the home teams win?  I can't find the stats...but...during the entire season the home team wins 55% of the time...hey, if Houston can win, so can the likes of SD...but the Mets are favored...10:15 am...what's the weather?...

Tremendous win for the Cards...albeit withstanding the most gruesome  leg injury since Joe Theisman's....and the stomp by Michigan...sets up a nice final 4...odds on for Louisville...just after I posted that they wouldn't win the T...I know nothing...

D A Points...what?...won the Shell...over all the other famous names...Lefty (where did he come from?), Cink, Haas...and off he goes to the Masters...used a short putter...dang well, I might add...old Ping...now, there will be a run at all the used putter bins in your golf stores...

My team is leading the Amazing Race...when did they film that anyway?...

Did you hear that massive scream of joy last night at 10:58 pm?...it was the country, in unison...as Omirosa got fired by Donny on the Apprentice...

So we took in the Voice last eve...so enjoyable...the judges are great and funny...and the time goes quickly...far superior to Idol...the singing is a bit below, although...try it out...

Gal hoops...turned on the crazy win by Louisville over Baylor...the one that has the tall gal...huge upset...david and goliath...great day for the Card's hoops, huh...

Didn't I just pay the bills?...Oh my, the months seem to fly by...




Comments

Popular Posts