No Shame

There is no worse of a crime than that of arbitrary killing...and the way of the AlQuida is the worst...with no other than "any American" as their target...it is the most cowardly of all human beings actions...they have no shame...they are totally in fear of striking real, armed forces...if this is the way of their religion, it is the most disgusting of all...

This pair of cowards have furthered the concept of their plight...they can't really fight...they are delusional...hide and attack...as many innocent people they can...this is all they can do...or, apparently, want to do...

I am beside myself with this pathetic way of dealing with life...and they don't deserve the right to live...am I clear about this?...

And we are glued to the TV as we hope for some closure to this horrific set of happenings...

I keep asking this question, "why do we allow these people into our country?"

One more thing...if the people of Boston must stay in their homes...the idea of owning a hand gun appears to be more of a reality...I guess I am softening on that part of gun control...makes me wonder...

It's real kids...it's real...


Comments

Popular Posts