Back to...

So now the country can get back to the WEIRD stuff that we deem interesting and news worthy...the
KK divorce, the KK pregnancy, the LiLo court cases, the Miley smoking scenes, the K fam, er, you get my drift...and suddenly, the news gets back to North Korea, which seemingly was put on hold for the Boston Bombings...

By the way, with the apparent non-chalant ways of the younger coward, I wonder what other things he did...as he went back and partied at his college after doing his heinous things...

OK, I am off to other stuff...

The Pads show their inept pressure hitting...as they get shut out by the Giants...2-0...for some reason, our hottest hitter was not in the line up...Denorfia...some times...well, often, I don't get what we are doing...my theory is, ride the hot horse while they are hot...

The Clips had no prob with the Grizzlies in game no. 1 of their match...this is a good thing...I'm not a fan of Memphis's former Jail Blazer ZBo...

The hated Dodgers continue their slide...that's 6 in a row...losing a double dip to the O's...you like that Shink?...me, too...still, LA is ahead of us...when do we play Houston?...or Seattle?...

The NFL draft is right around the corner...I am following 2 teams...the Eagles and the Bolts...will Chip draft a QB?...Geno Smith?...that's the rumor...and the Chargers...in need of many things...probably an O line guy comes first...

The mustache is coming in...geez, slightly gray...eegads...

Comments

Popular Posts