American Idol

I am really split on my perception of American Idol this season...the
singers, albeit the 5 gals, are better than all the Idol winners the past 4 or 5 years...and the judges are the worst EVER...I just skip over the comments...Nikki, in particular, is just awful...so the bad is just that...the good is the talent...to me, it's a two hoss race....'er make that filly race...now, I'm not going to say that the public is going to vote them as the newest Idol...I'm just telling you who is the best...it's either Amber or Angie...not caring for the theme that they had to sing in last night, both of these gals did a marvelous performance...they are both dynamite and are getting stronger...it will be fun the next month to see where this goes...very similar to Kelly and Carrie...I'm just saying...

OMG!...the Padres are starting so terribly...got ripped up again by a very average team, the Mets...that must put us in the same category as the Houston Rockets...at the bottom...if you can't say something positive, don't say anything at all...well...one bright light, C Hundley had 2 hits and hit the ball hard the last time up...there, that's something...back at it at 10 this am...can't lose them all, right?...

Survivor...it really gets me that some contestant has an opp to get in the advantage state, and blows it off...by talking to way too many others...and then she gets blindsided...ha ha...she deserves the boot...

Where's this North Korea thing going?...are they delusional enough that they have to threaten the US?...or, is it posturing for South Korea?...I just don't get it...what do they want?...

Are you a Yankee fan?...well, too, your allegiance will be tested...as they are getting pummeled at home...versus the hated Red Sox...and I don't see them getting better any time soon...too many of their stars are injured and are going to be sidelined a very long time...

Off to Sycuan...races or golf?...

Comments

Popular Posts