Bay Hill

One of our spring breaks, just not that long ago...we vacationed in Cocoa Beach, Fla...and our first stop?...Bay Hill...to watch the golf T there...Orlando...fairly close to the airport...MCO...ha ha, what?...as Cris and I jockeyed for position between two holes, Marsh sat on a hill, gazing over a pond...and then shrieked out!...much to her dismay, a gator was fastly approaching her...I digress...this time around...we are but watching...
a Tiger...who now is in position to win there...for his 8th time...what?...disregarding what you think about his private life, he is the drawing card for that sport...and is back, kids...he is back...same flair for the dramatic...it's on the tube today...

Oops, Butler is the Bulldogs, not the Bears...my bad...but...they are gone, too...as is what most of the scribes thought...the Zags...who just didn't look that good...and so is Saint Louis...OK...
the Ducks...wow...are they on a roll, or what?...Mich and MSU in laughers...in Mich (boo)...I know nothing...just call me Schultzy...

My cold is finally getting beat...hey, there is a V for me...

And now today...SDSU takes on FGCU....what?...all of the US except for SD wants this one...

The Padres...well...I have been waiting...they moved the fences in...have not seen any change in the uniforms...and have not brought anyone new in...and now...3 guys prob starting on the DL...3b Headley, backup 3b Forsythe, and LF Quentin....and a 50 game ban for C Grandal...that's half the offense...and they want to sell me season tix...

After watching the Big Dance, I turned it over to the fast paced Clippers...what?...eegads...it was so sllloooooowwwww....much more emotion and fun in the college game...absolutely no comparison...none whatsoever...

Have a jolly Sunday...


Comments

Popular Posts