Lefty

You do know that Lefty is really a righty, right?...and you also know that I have been leaving him in the dumpster as far as competing anymore on the highest level, right?...and you do know that he says things before he thoroughly thinks them through, right?...well...Phil Mickelson turned back the hands of time (sorry)...shot a flawless 60...what?...sixty?...six oh...who shoots a 60 anywhere?...horseshoed a 59 even...I eat my words and will leave him alone...eegads...

Downton Abbey...we watched three episodes  last eve...Season 3...there is no better show out there now...wonderful acting, splendid script, and it keeps you guessing...I keep telling you...get it!...

Housewives of Beverly Hills...OMG!...what a mess...those gals couldn't alter their faces anymore...they are downright scary looking...I just don't get it...I can see coloring the hair...but to permanently change the contortions of the actual face...and then to act the way they do...please oh please...don't go there...you look great as is...that's it, we are through with them...

I have heard of antler art...but the latest rash of antler spray befuddles me...you know that antler botox isn't far away...or antler erection cream...shame on me...

Soooper Bowl...the only thing I am hearing lately is that Beyonce is singing at halftime...and that she is going to so live...not lip-synch...I am thinking that this would be the time to do it that way...I am the one that says she is over rated...don't hate me for that...

Oh yea, the 49ers to win by 8...take it to the bank...go to Vegas and bet them...you have to give 3 1/2...makes no diff...wait, never, ever. bet on the NFL...

I changed back to my Ping putter...3 putted 8 times...OK, you've heard that story before...get on down to the storage room and fetch my Nike one back to the bag...so stupid...kept going by the hole by 4 to 5 feet...ha ha...I had a 60 by the 12th or 13th hole...take that Lefty...you're not so special...

Tomorrow we host a vinyl party...vinyl records you idiots...and for those of you who know me intimately, I have like 300 or so...and yet...went to some local record shops to find some hidden gems...you do know that some artists are releasing their stuff on vinyl?...thicker stuff...have yet to buy one...I must to see, 'er hear the difference...

Went to an off track betting spot for the hosses...actually it is at Del Mar...humongous...had no idea it was that big...with room for countless blokes...15 minutes away...did not hit the Pick 5...hit 3 out of 5...which does not pay...ha ha...pays zero...

TGIF...wait!...I have to do the bills...didn't I just do that?...

Comments

Popular Posts