Good Lord

What was that effort, Clippers?...the Spurs came to LA and embarrassed them...showed so much more energy than the home team...hey, Clips, you are pros...and Tony Parker had a field day on CPIII...as Paul couldn't even come close to catching up with him...absolutely flabbergasted by this showing...huge step backwards...and a giant positive one for San Antone...as Coach Pop shows again why he is considered the top coach in the league...

I was wrong about Idol...this is the 1st of 2 weeks of whittling down the entries...there will be 20 at the end of next week...the 1st set of guys went last night...and most were dreadful...catch me if I'm wrong again...the gals judges are just as dreadful...especially Nickey...who I would fire right now...in so much, as I now ff the tape while she is babbling on...Good Lord, there were some excruciating bad ones...and not one of those blokes will come close to winning...

Continuing on with my negativity...watched the Ducks again...hosted the Bears of Cal...who were fresh off of the "Coach shoving debacle"...and who repeatedly beat up on the U of O in hoops...like 13 in a row...make it 14...as the Ducks have the worst offense ever...I keep saying this...have no idea what they are trying to do, other than use up the clock...and then huck up some off balance mess...how they are number 23 in the nation is beyond me...

Let's make this day a moratorium on saying anything about LiLo, Miley Cyrus, Taylor, or the K fam...shoot, I just did...BREAKING NEWS...Ron Jeremy can have sex again...what?...I have a reserve seat at the red carpet for Sunday's Oscars...did Groucho ever win one?...the match play finally got going in Tucson...and Tiger and Rory got beat...immediately, you can get seats for any day you want...geez, in the 1st round!...you allegedly kill your girl friend and yet you get bail...what?...what country are you in?...let's see, you have your birthday, and you are allowed to say anything you want...Chuck was way off base...TNT, you have guts...or, a great set of lawyers...picture this, you stab your mate 27 times with a knife and you can't remember it...wooah...the weather has broke here...nothing but sunny skies for at least the next 10 days...I play golf today and have my T tomorrow...fore!...

Comments

Popular Posts