Nonsense of the Title

Just where am I going to go with this?...ha ha...am I going to go to the D-1 football, as we all know as the BCS (BSBCS) champs...where you have but 2 teams play for the coveted title...nope...or the best of the best at getting the paparazzi to follow you...to make you the most famous fool of them all...nope...or win an Academy Award for the best picture, when it is in fact, turrible....nope...or win any best of award, and wonder just who or whom does the voting?...OK, this is what I'm getting at...the mysterious way that a bloke gets the surname, er, sir name, tagged on to, er, your name...ah ha...it just may be that you are a military officer, you know, "Good Morning, Sir", with a salute by the subordinates...or a respected teacher, that the students say, "Good Morning, Sir"...now, we are getting somewhere...or, you get it 'cuz you are a famous golfer, Nick Faldo, and some bloke annoints you, "Sir Nick Faldo"...the rules are....wait, there are rules?...that you can't be called Sir Faldo, it must be Sir Nick Faldo...got it...and well, most of the notoriety has to do with being an elder of the tribe...wait, how did the "indian" thing get thrown in here...isn't that what the Brits decided to conquer...they would never allow the title of "sir" to go to a Native American, er, Injun...we were at a gathering, maybe a party, where this bloke was an Australian...and told the tale that Australia was "founded" by the Brits, cuz they lost America, and had to find some place to put their castaways...made sense to me...I digress...well, I'm an elder and I get the name associated with it...but...that's just not good enough for this Injun...from now on...I bequeath myself...much to the chagrin of all you British...handle this you fools...tagged to my picture on the left column of "Crazy Horze"...
"Sir Peter AJ Shepard"...and...I'm NOT following any of your rules...as Sir Peter will say and do whatever he chooses...or, is it Sir Shepard?...see what I mean...this I can do, 'cuz I am the ruler...

Other nonsense...
the Clips destroyed the Lake Show...OK, maybe not that bad...but were in control the entire evening...fun stuff for me and the Clips...Blake had a field day with the concrete shoes of Pau...who had no chance guarding him...
Johnny Heisman had a romp...ripping up on the Stoops Bros...formally known as the Sooners...Oklahoma...ran around, through, and by, like bye bye, the Stoops...ha ha...as the D Stoops went ballistic on the side lines..."how can this happen?', he must have been screaming...A & M a force for next season...
PGA at Kapalua this weekend...Plantation Course...we played the other one a couple of months ago...absolutely, the most picturesque golf place on earth...

Off to Sycuan...for another pretty golf place...


Comments

Popular Posts