Non-Partisan

POLITICS...the beauty of New Jersey's Chris Christie...is he calls 'em as he sees 'em...and he did a rip job on the Speaker Boehner...ha ha...I detest that guy...thus, I lurved every bit of it...said what Johnny Boy was and was not doing...what Chris tried to do...and let the rest of us know...both republicans, so, you can't say it was politics...like partisan type...

Oh my, the Clips are creating another streak...the bad way...as they got pummeled by the Warriors...in Oakland...back to back losses to very fired up teams...you know, 17 games is most of the season in college hoops...in the NBA, it's about a fifth...counting the playoffs...hang on to your shorts, it's a very loooong season and will have the waves of problems and successes...the Lake Show is next...Friday...can't miss game...

The Florida Gators are the 3rd best team in the nation?...what?...their season is very similar to that of Notre Dame...sorry Irish, but it's true...marginal offenses with very good defenses...and just snuck by many of their games...played the Louisville Cards in the whatever bowl....and got thumped by the Big East Champ...who is bolting that conference and going to the ACC, I think...I can hardly keep up with the changes that the schools are making...3rd best?...what a joke...

Oregon and KSU...tonight in Arizona...to me, the most fun teams in all of D-1...both very good offenses and will score a bunch at you in a hurry...my buddy and me are heading down to Barley (or similar) and scream and shout for our respective teams...Coach Chip?...here is the latest...3 NFL teams in hot pursuit...the Bills, the Eagles, and the Browns...zero mention of the Bolts...go figure...we'll get some retread...just watch...

I swear to you, I have the best idea for a reality show that nobody would ever miss...I've said this before, without any fanfare...Pseudo Celebrity Survivor...the Bieber, LiLo, the Donald, Miley, Amarosa, the Jonas Bros (counts as one), Bruce J (er, K), Regis, the elder Rivers, a paparazzi, Speaker Boehner, Pete Rose, Madoff, Timmy Tebow, John Daly, and Chuck Barkley...did I leave anyone out that would add to the fun?...

ABC ran an entire show to get us caught up on "Nashville" last night...I had watched part of one episode, and didn't care for it...after watching this, I am...kind of intriguing...trashy, racy, kind of predictable...but, let's give it a go...

Where have all the flowers gone?...long time passing...
GO DUCKS!

Comments

Popular Posts