Mountain West

If I told you that the best pre-season conference in the land was the Mountain West, would you think I was crazy?...and you PNWers, you know it isn't your conference...BUT...look at these gaudy numbers and you'll see what I mean...these are the records of the top teams in the MWC...ready?
Wyoming 13-0
SDSU 12-2
UNLV 12-2
New Mexico 13-2
Colorado St 12-2
Boise St 12-2
and lowly Air Force 8-4
See what I mean?

If there ever was a better time to warrant a playoff in the BCS, it was this year...what an abomination of an effort by the Irish...as they got destroyed by 'Bama...the Ducks would have been a great opponent for the title game...after whupping the other possibility, KSU...congrats to the Crimson Tide...as their clear domination over the last 4 years in the BSBCS can't be denied...on the other hand, the clear discrepancy of the mysterious "computer rankings" has warped all semblance of respectability...having ND as high as they were, and including Northern Illinois anywhere...boo...I still say, pick 8 blokes out...give them the moniker of "BCS Super Committee" and be done with it...

Think things can't get worse for the Lake Show?...ha ha...their top 3 bigs are injured...and are out indefinitely...what?...Howard with a bum shoulder, Pau with a concussion ( and concrete feet) and Jordan Hill with a bad hip...oh my, the ever loving hatred of the Lakers will be celebrated at every stop they make...I wonder if Kobe is going to come up with a pulled something?...

It must be the $...as MLB has added eleven games to the pre-season...what?...it already is too long...and how many innings do they want these pitchers to go?...it's fine for the hitters, but brutal for the throwers...crazy business, I tell you...

The one thing I didn't want to hear...that the Chargers were interested in the over-hyped coach of the Bruins, Jim Mora...really...he is the only guy that I don't want...and sure enough...that's the hot rumor...eegads, it goes from bad to worse...if that happens...well, it will give me great stuff to write about...ha ha...all the scribes, too...

Well, I didn't have 42 putts yesterday...but my pitching is legendarily bad...
See yaaaa...

Comments

Popular Posts