It's a Mad, Mad, Monday

I get this...the NFL has to be the most watched of all the pro sports...and this is the league that started the replays...but, didn't it seem bizarre about some of the non-turned decisions?...I mean, c'mon...not that I think that any fray is rigged...BUT...the scores seem very close to the Vegas lines...

OK, enough of that...my team that had to win, 'er for my Vegas bet...oops, there's that name again...the 49ers, looked dang good...and move on to play the Falcons...who had a bizarre win over the Seahawks...2 of the games were decided by incredibly turrible prevent defense...Denver had the other one won...and let a "hail Mary" work for the Ravens...what?...as did Seattle, who scored themselves with some 30 seconds to go...and then lost...the only team that looked real solid was New England...who uses parts of Chip Kelly's hurry up scheme...so...NE vs Balt, and Atl vs SF...good stuff...

You watch the Golden Globes?...it was the dominant thing on the telly last night...looks like I have to see Argo, Les Mis, Silver Linings, and Zero...as Ben Affleck's one won the GG...the pretty people were looking pretty...it was the only, and I mean only, show where gobs of peops were together, where none, I mean none, of the K fam was present...what?...or is that were?...I don't think that Argo is even nominated for the Oscars...what?

Had a wonderful birthday party for the little woman at the GSC on Saturday...the pre-function was held at the Horton Grand, hosted by Susie and Ferdie (friends from LA), and the meal and all was at the GSC, with our fav waitress, Misty, doing her thing...and then off to 5th Ave...aborted tries at Jazz for Jazzie...and we ended up on the 32nd floor at the party room of BJ and TT...the Allens joined us...and a big surprise...Cris and Leila popped in and joined the party...Marsh had no idea...it was great fun...today is her real bday...just blow out the those damn candles will ya...

In all the hoopla, the missing ingredient was a loss at home for the Clips...to the miserable Magic...what?...CPIII made nothing in the 2nd half and it spelled D-O-O-M for LA...broke a 13 game home winning streak...the NBA...way too many games...BUT the Lake Show won...who cares...

I dubbed 8 drives on Saturday...8!...what?...I mean, c'mon...all the other parts were working...have no idea what I was doing, but my mates lurved it...

Got to get going, gonna take the Solara in for some work...sunny, and yet still cold here...what?...

Comments

Popular Posts