Chip Stays

I guess that Philly couldn't offer him enough to bolt to the Eagles...so for now...Chip Kelly is still a Duck...I am real surprised...it seems to me...the only thing he has to do is win the BSBCS title...and his returning team has a great shot at it...BUT...every once in a while a bloke comes along that should try his hand at bigger and harder things...I think he should give it a go...could be that the available choices are not a good fit and he'll wait...yet another season...the Duck side of the state of Oregon let out a big sigh of relief...you KNOW what the other side said...and it wasn't pretty...

OMG!....the Lake Show continues it's spiral downward...as the LA fans keep chanting "PJ"...er, for the much heralded and wanted coach, Phil Jackson....ha ha...it'll take more than that...and it won't happen...they are already locked into ridiculous amounts of $ paying two coaches...I'm going to give LA an out here...they got beat by Denver, who is a darn good team...it's not an upset...BUT...the Lakers are also playing under their ability...crappy D...and they are now pointing the fingers of blame on to others...lurve it...

The Skins had no right playing RGIII yesterday in their loss to the Seahawks...they were risking permanent injury to the sensational QB...and also, gave themselves no chance of winning...

That's it, I am outta here...have an 8:03 tee time...I'm going to try to beat my 42 putts from Saturday...

Comments

Popular Posts