Xmas Wishes

Good morning all...skipped 12-12-12 posting, cuz I was on the links...another 70* day...BUT, today is another day...and it is raining...like real stuff...and Snooki, of course you figured out the "O'de to Billie Joe" question...good on you...pass the biscuits, please...Babba Wawwa had her top ten influential people on last night...General Patreius ranked numero uno...what?...ha ha...which intrigued me enough to list my top ten wishes of this year's Xmas...

Number 10...Gun Control...how many times can you kill a deer with an assault rifle...is this a "game?"...the latest of many atrocities happened in my old state of Oregon...a shooting at a mall...how many times do things like this have to happen before Congress rejects the lobbyist's money and does the right thing?...as usual, follow the money to see who has their hands in the till...

Number 9...Dual Rules For Golf...Pro and the rest of us...it is a brutally slow game that we play...because the ball is resting on a root, or standing in mud, or there is no white circle where there is no grass...you get my drift...bump it and move on...when it takes 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours to play, and I emphasize play, the game...well, not every day is a tourney...I'm not saying you do this in a T, but in the every day round...c'mon...and if there is a ban on the belly putter in the pros, who really gives a rat's ass in our little world...

Number 8...NBA Coaches admit they have no control...how many times have you watched your favorite NBA team, and your coach watches the action with his arms folded...and never calls out a play to run...I mean, is the only offense the dribble, dribble, dribble, and then the pick and roll?...has to be an easy prep for a game, huh...or even better, when they have a huddle on the bench, and none of the players are looking at the coach's grease board...can you sing with me, "YMCA"...

Number 7...K Fam...a month long moratorium of the K fam and their tributaries...c'mon...from KK going to the middle east, to the other KK hosting another lame singing contest, to the mother talking about fake boob replacements, to...well...you get my drift...each and every act more annoying...yet, every single day, they are somewhere in the press...let's just try with no cameras for but a short month...

Number 6...Fiscal Decliffing...back to Congress...I know of no guy I despise more than John Behner...and do you see his group that comes up to the podium with him?...I despise them equally...is there one person that you or I know that he, or is his group, actually represent?...not anyone I know makes the money that this bloke speaks for...his lobbyists are full of cash...from the very monetarily  elitists in this country...you, yes you, are not one of them...

Number 5...Pads Pitching...well, much less mundane...they speak about new ownership...they speak about change in the system...they speak about getting new players...and yet, we see no movement towards getting the most crucial of all aspects in the grand game of beisbol, starting pitchers...there have been some good blokes available in the market, but SD is never included in the conversation...so...new ownership, let's get a cracking and do what you said you were going to do...have a better product...staying pat is not better...

Number 4...Regis and Kelly...that they made a mistake in removing the very enjoyable NY personality...it is a stop for every star and act...and now, it seems not so...sorry, Michael, but it's true...you wanted to hear what he did, saw, and experienced the day before...and his interaction with Kelly was great...I tried to never miss it...now, I may watch...it's not the same...so my wish?...bring Regis back!!!!

Number 3...Hybrid Car...gosh, I am torn on this...I lurve my Lexus, but it is a big rig....and, without a doubt, the best made vehicle, ever...but...I'd want to have a more earth friendly vehicle...I certainly can't get rid of the Solara Convertible...unfortunately, I'd like to have all the bells and whistles...and after all the needed add ons, it will cost like $35 grand...or more...now, if I hit the Pick 6 it would be easier...torn...

Number 2...Homeless Cure...the problem living in a downtown area...is that the homeless, and sometimes, flat out bums, do so, too...there is a line between those in need and those who take...and like many urban areas, we have that situation here...continued policing of this is what I wish...don't get me wrong here, the police force is extraordinary...I'm serious...there is no easy cure, but constant monitoring is needed...

Number 1...Peace on Earth...with the war in Afghanistan, the conflicts in Israel, the unrest in Syria, the re-emergence of North Korea, the danger in Iran...much is needed to clean up the world...with help from the super powers, we can get to the euphoria of PEACE...with the crazies of Al-Quida trying to show their ugly head, there will always be a blip on the screen, I'm afraid...BUT, it is a wish, that we would love to see happen...

All we are saying, is give Peace a chance...

Comments

Popular Posts