Why?

Why?...
do the Repubs continue to protect the rich cats in this world, er, country, so much...
does anyone get upset about a loss in the NBA...I mean they play 82 bloody games...the Heat lost to the Wiz!...
doesn't everyone foul the Laker's Howard?...I mean he is totally inept from the FT line...hint hint Dwight...
don't the Padres get off the snide and trade for a couple of legit starters...Marquis is not the answer...
is Norvy still at the helm of the disastrous Bolts...I mean take AJ with him and start anew...
did two cabbies wait in a big Costco line to each by Centrum Silver...is there a magic potion out there...
doesn't Lea break out and make her own CD...wait, she is...
will Carrie do the unthinkable and chop off her hair to do the Sound of Music...
does Jay Leno waste a spot inviting Khloe on his Tonight Show...
does the middle east invest in the KK milk shake stores...move over Baskin Robbins, I guess...
do Tacos absolutely kill me...I paid for it all night...should have had that Costco weinie...
do peops call me pardner when I wear me boots...I mean I'm a native...Crazy Horze, please...
did the Iron Lady glamourize the negative, instead of the positive...it made me very uncomfortable...
did the silent film when the Oscar?...it was turrible...
is the ABC morning show better than NBC's...so much more positive and fun, that's why...
is the country so afraid of the NRA...er, the politicians...lobbyists, huh...
does Boehner talk out of both sides of his mouth...see above...
does Hef get married...is there one good reason...
did the Wisconsin coach go to Arkansas...what?...must be the $...
do those in the know at USC blame Lane's daddy for the pifalls of the season...c'mon...
is Twitter so much faster than the AP, er  the rest of the internet...
is Xmas so much fun...oh sorry, Christmas...
do some people thing I'm Jewish...I was told "Happy Hanukkah"...he thought I was one of them...Native Jewish...doesn't have the right ring...
isn't there a good Christmas movie out thus far...it's time for a movie house trip...
aren't we bolting to NYC for the holidays...we will next year...I'm going to make it a family thing...Cris and Leila, you on board?...
well, I just wondering...
Have a grand Tuesday!




Comments

Anonymous said…
http://www.newyorkcitytheatre.com/
let's pick out the show we want to see! family vote (pete's vote counts as two)

Popular Posts