Right or Wrong

Good Sunday morning, kids...how's the weekend going?...first and foremost, I was wrong about the Heisman...Johnny Football of A & M won it...first freshman ever...nothing more than great producing...he's a good one, but there are others out there better...another awards thinger that's always subjective...

Seems like there is a lot of buzz about the Manny fight...oops, he got KO'd...I didn't see a moment of it...was at our 3rd party of the week...and, I might add, am so tired...today is a rest day...

Did catch the fun rival game...Army versus Navy...this was a good one..close to the very end...as the Middies held on to their recent (like 20 year) domination...both teams run a triple option O and it is filled with turnovers...and the Old Grey Line fumbled on the 12 going in...as their QB fell apart as he never beat Navy...high sports drama...

Hey, I got out to play golf yesterday...now, it was mid 70's...not my score, the weather...but I was rusty...driving was great, but my short game was perfectly awful...somehow, I won the $....and that's all that matters, right?...

I haven't talked Survivor...if you can, go back and watch the season...it is one of the better ones...maybe, On Demand...you have that, right?...

Glee...Lea Michelle...splendid...she got to sing two numbers...and in my way of thinking (totally subjective) she is the new "it lady"...of song...

Some of you have asked how to handicap horses...ha ha...here it is in a nutshell...buy the Daily Racing Form....study the past performances of the nags...it gives you the age, recent race history, how the horse runs, times, and so on...look in the paper for "expert's picks"....see what jockeys are winning...trainers love the hot jocks...look to see if a horse drops from a higher purse to a lower purse...look to see if the odds drop on a horse...er, follow the money....and if that all fails, bet on the nag that has the coolest name, that poops the last, that has red on it's silks, well, you get my drift...bet on the 7 in the 7th...

OK, it's the NFL today...and the Bolts take on Pitt...if they win out, they would be 8-8...maybe it will snow, and make that part of the game fun to watch...ha ha...hang on 'til Monday night as that one is the one to watch...Pats...

I think belgian waffles are about to happen...


Comments

Popular Posts