Good Show

Yesterday I sarcastically talked about the Circus...duh...today, I talk about the most entertaining team in the NBA...who have a win streak of 9 or 10( it is 10)...and whupped everyone on the road...the last one was Detroit...who was game...they do have some decent parts...who are coached by the legendary Lawrence Franks...oops, back to sarcasm...reminds me of the manager...who seemingly never is a loss for finding a NBA job...he'd sink in the Collegiate Ranks...I digress...back to the Clips...they play D, they contest shots, they take charges, they are deep, they run the floor (a lost art in basketball), and they DUNK the basketball....OFTEN...the Los Angeles Clippers...and the most electrifying player?...the high flying act, Blake Griffin...

Just when I think that there couldn't be any worse situation in the NFL than the Circus, along comes the  pathetic team out of New York...geez, you could take your pick this weekend...but, more often than not, the hapless Jets...why on good earth is Mark Sanchez on the field...he is the worst QB in the league...and they have other options...like Tebow...ha ha...and who do the Jets get to play this week?...the Circus...OMG!...the score could be 3-2...ha ha...set your PVR, as you do not want to watch that one live...

I know, you tell me to not watch the HOBH...but wow, is there a worse bunch of ladies in the land?...seems to be my mantra today...their little world is just awful...the petty bickering, the gawdy dresses, the waste of money, well, you get my drift...turrible...

And staying at that feeling...the final singers on the Voice...what?...none of them would make the final 12 in any of the Idol's...I mean what on earth is that?...Marsh came rolling in and asked the Q, "is this a joke?"...exactly...

The continuing drama of the Connecticut Massacre...the pictures and then, the funerals of the murdered...so sad...and now, the debate about the gun control begins...if somebody can give me one rational reason for any common man to have a semi-automatic gun, I'll publish it right away...one Tweet yesterday by Ryan Secrest....I bet parents throughout the land sighed a big relief at 3 pm...the end of the school day...

Me legs are so sore from my workout...today will be day number 2...I will do this...tomorrow, I am walking the course...got my push cart all cleaned up and the tires filled...fore!...

I keep seeing that the PNW could get some snow!...now, that's way cool...probably can't golf in the white stuff, huh...use yeller balls...I do the front nine...they are sooooo easy to see and spot...you know, I am not always right down the middle...

Congrats to Jimmy Boeheim, Syracuse Orange Coach... for winning an astonishing 900 games in D-1 hoops...unbelievable...as he uses a 2-3 zone exclusively...he has the recruiting power out of the state of NY...they must have real short practices...oops, more sarcasm...

7 days 'til Xmas...

Comments

Popular Posts