Day in Infamy

Lest we never forget...it was the surprise attack on the US, Dec. 7...1941...by the Japanese at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii...I can't tell you how many times my mother described it to me...and how the west coast was under a black out for many years thereafter...and...the history roams down here to SD...as this area was rich in military bases and protective spots...for the entire US of A...

One of the movies that I (apparently the one and only) really dug, was Pearl Harbor...great sound and the story was cool...rent it out...a few years back I bought it...it is really good...trust Crazy Horze...

I want to get to the big screen and am dumbfounded on what to see...I want to be happy and not thrown out of my seat with gore and mayhem...you guys have any suggestions?...I have heard Lincoln...

We hosted a wine tasting party last night...had nine of us...just the right amount of folks...tried hard to pair food and the wine...a real test and I think we accomplished it...

The hot sport rumor is that the Bolts are finally going to let the Coach Norvy and GM AJ Smith be shown the door...like being fired...terminated...booted...at the end of the season...don't really know why not now...they call that lame ducks...speaking of Ducks...one of the 5 guys prominently mentioned as replacing this failed management is U of O's Coach Chip...wouldn't that be way cool?...

More Duck stuff...if the team actually played their first group more than 2 quarters in many of their blow out wins, the QB Mariotta would be getting more Heisman mentions...he would have similar stats as to Johnny Football...who will not win that award...it always goes to a Notre Dame player, if they are in the hunt...just watch...

NBA...I just can't imagine that the Knicks can beat the Heat, anytime...anytime...Miami is just coasting...maybe that is smart with the length of the season and all...but DWade is not playing well and seems real tired...you must watch the Clips play...they are fun, fast, deep, and very energetic...

There appears to be a chink in the armor of the Repubs tax blockage plan...let's all hope that it is a good sign of things to come...even our fav conservative writer, Ann Coulter, says enough is enough...

I can't think of a bloody thing that I want or need for Xmas...wait, a hybrid car...but...I don't want to give up what we have...so...nope...I'm good...

Have a great weekend!








Comments

Popular Posts