Cold

We are officially in our COLD season around here...low 50's for the night and 60's for the day...lasts for a couple of weeks, I reckon...and out at the course in El Cajon, it will be in the 30's...really...and we'll be delayed a bit...but, I'll bundle up and get on out there at 8...and, my good friends, I am walking my round again...thank God for the 3 wheel push cart...

And I almost gave up on MY CLIPPERS last night....at Utah...where the Jazz play a whole lot differently than when they are on the road...and were leading LA by 19 in the 3rd Q...and breezing...until...Matt Barnes got on the floor to put the clamp on former Clip, Randy Foye...who was looking like MJ, scoring from everywhere...and like a good team does...closed the gap...and yup, came back and WON!...the 16th in a row...turn right around and host the Jazz on Sunday...somethings a cooking in Clipper land...you must believe me...

What a pitiful effort the Blazers laid on the Lake Show last night...easily, the worst defensive team in the league, PDX I mean...as LA could and did anything they wanted to the hapless opponent...non-contested layups over and over...what a joke!...Aldridge kept them in the game offensively, but is part of the problem defensively...he's soft and has no inside presence...turrible...

Did you watch any of the bowls yesterday?...geez, not sure what they were...I gandered at a few of them...the Minnesota and ? game was kind of interesting...a boat load of fights and non calls...have no idea who won...are these needed?...I mean, c'mon...

So, Bravo TV aired the Housewives of Miami Reunion Show...where the gals sit around and lambast each other for a couple of hours...name calling, finger pointing, soul busting...kind of like the coaches do to the refs in any game...anyway...when the host, Andy Cohen ( think he is great), asked if any of them had surgical enhancements....they all raised their hand...

You remember this little story that made the air waves about a month ago...where this tiny little D3 team had a bloke score 138 points in a single game?...Grinnell College...actually was in the running for my son to go to, way back when...Jack Taylor (no relation), threw up shots here, there, and everywhere...and scored that exhaustive amount...I scored 55 in a game against the Prison Team...I never passed the ball...my center was angry...rebound big guy, rebound...he quit right after the game...I digress...the coach from Grinnell does something that most coaches would cringe over...they don't practice defense!...what?...they go 5-0 relentlessly...what?...

Hey, I got to get out to the course and freeze for an hour or so...happy days!

Comments

Popular Posts