Yer Outta Here

The Lake Show couldn't go on as planned...as planned by Mike Brown...and after 5 games, he was ousted...fired, kicked to the curb, let go, banished, given his walking papers...of course,  he'll retain his pay...so, if it is to be, give me the $ and I'll be on my way...rumors that the new coach is to be one of 4 blokes...Phil Jackson (the legend) leads the pack...and if he wants it, it is his...of course, the Lakers play freely and win last night's game...with an interim guy, Bernie B...

It can't be...really?...I mean, c'mon...talk about it being over...Selena and the one and only, Bieber...wasn't it forever?...love these days...

Did you catch Carrie on the Jimmie Fallon Show the other night?...great skit and of course, she was dynamite singing "Blown Away"...he has improved and will be the right guy to take over the Tonight Show...trust me on this...

All eyes will be at noon with the Beavs/Stanford game...well, my eyes are on it...it will be low scoring and a physical one...17-10, so says me...OSU...

Cold, windy, and showers...perfect combo for me not to golf this am...already cancelled...it's hard to believe how quickly I have adapted to better weather...in Keizer, I would have been out there...bundled up, with my heater cranked up in my golf cart...those days are over...

I keep referring to "The Panther"...but, if you  look up on the internet, Al Quida, is a major force in Yemen...how come khat is not more of an abused thing here?...sounds dreadful...not a good place to be a female...

SDSU hosts the entire Air Force today, also at noonish...can the Aztecs keep it going?...I say yes...by about two scores...

Finally, the Ducks travel to Berkeley...where the Bear's coach is on the extreme hot seat...Cal needs to score...a lot...not only to get a W, but to save embarrassment...if it goes south, he will be gone...I see them hanging on...the problem is their QB...if he is off, this will be way bad...50-30, if they play well...and if not...oh my...

C'mon Horny Frogs, get the upset!


Comments

Popular Posts