Nasal

OK, you got it...I don't ever get sick, er, outside of an occasional hangover...just when is the Hangover 3 coming out?...I digress...but, I got a bloody sinus cold...so, it's dayquil, anacin, nyquil, anacin....water...repeat...and no golf!...I hate this dad!...or, so would say my son when he was sick...

Playing thru sickness, was Kobe last eve...versus the Pacers...was Pau sick, too?...he's gone downhill...and for all the boasting about the NBA having the best refs...they turn away when Kobe and Dwight dance away...and the bald headed old ump, he just has to be in the loop...call the game the right way...oh yea, the Lake Show lost...again...

You do know that Johnny Football was going to go to Oregon, right?...this Mariotta kid was already there...he read it right, and is in Texas...and is the front runner for the Heisman...it's that Chip Kelly Spread O that does it kids...

Chip to Philly, Carolina, or SD?...ha ha...sunny SoCal would be great, but they'd have to draft too many blokes to fit in his scheme here...Norvy lives on in infamy...

DWTS...Ok, the crown went to Melissa...that's OK, but she wasn't as good as the Olympian...and why don't they ever produce the numbers on the fan vote?...it's like being at a boxing match, and mysteriously hearing the winner...well, not exactly, but you know what I mean...

I can't believe I am writing this...so many mistakes with this cold...reminds me when I took the SAT's...kept sniffling and dripping...well, that's my excuse...but true...

We used to put up the tree for Xmas a week or two before the big day...now, it's up right after TGiving...of course, it is fake...but, so dang pretty...

Egypt just can't figure it out...why is it, that precious lives have to be lost for the chosen leaders?...

I've loaded so many Xmas songs into my iTunes  list that when I go to airplay, it will go for over 3 hours...you know what that means, right?...

Geez, I wish I could golf...

Comments

dws said…
I didn't know they made anacin anymore. I use Alka Seltzer plus cold med. You should play golf anyway. Your score will improve.

Popular Posts