CMA'S

We don't usually watch the awards shows all the way through...the exception is the CMA'S....er, the Country Music Awards...hosted by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood...their intro monologue was hilarious and poked fun at a lot of things, i.e. Taylor Swift...what me?...oh gosh...here's my take on Miranda Lambert being the winner again...she's more country than pop...and that suits the voters more than some of the other more vocally gifted artists...and her hubby, Blake Shelton, won all the major guy awards...cool for him...he is country...does not hurt that his schtick on the Voice makes him more popular...and, Little Big Town, won for group...good, but better than Lady A?...naw, but it's OK...

As Crazy Horse promised, the Chargers beat up on the game Chiefs last night out at the Q...not that it didn't have it's Norv moments, but the D went fortunistic twice...scored a couple of TD's and SD won going away, 31-13...and the media was well aware that if the Bolts lost...that Norvy was going to get the boot today...shoot, I'd do it anyway...let's look at the facts, mam...the Chargers have a 4-4 record, with two of the wins against...THE KC CHIEFS...really...OK...QB Phillip Rivers was 19-20 at one stretch, er, 18, cuz the 19th was completed to the other team...that counts, right?...and really had a great game...it is what it is, and no more than that...

You think it's edgy in SD, take a look at the mood of LA...the Lake Show is floundering...and my oh my, you can't do that there...Kobe went off on the reporters...chill out kids...it's a very lllllooooooonnnngggg season...they'll be just fine...but in the interim, it's fun for CH to watch and hear the guff that the Lakers have to go through...

It doesn't get any bigger for the Duck and Trojan fans tomorrow...yup, Snooki, in the Coliseum...I was referring to the GOOD WEATHER in LA, rather than the rain and cold up north...favors the Duckees speed...

Seeings I won't be able to comment until after the Bad Frog trip...and probably won't get to see the game...I will be constantly checking my iphone for what's going on...and doesn't Bama and LSU have a big game?...no Honey Badger, right?...what?...drugs in football, what?...keep the good vibes going, kids...

It is said that the election is a toss up...depending on what poll you gander at...I have NEVER, EVER, been polled...you?...I always have wondered who the heck they are checking on...or, how THEY do it...mystery polling, I tell you...if George Gallup ever called me, I'd flip out...

Today the first of the Breeder's Cup...up at Santa Anita...am not going...a major flaw in my scheduling...BUT...if you can hit one of 5 races, you can make money...fugget about hitting trifectas...there's too many hosses that can win any of the races...really...

Have a greeeeaaaaattttt Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts