Clips

The team that has the most upside (love that term), in the NBA, is the LA Clippers...sure, I think you know that I'm biased...cuz of where I live...but it's true...trust Crazy Horze...Chauncey Billups emerged after a busted achilles...10 months ago...and he is the glue that binds this whole group...watch them grow...

Woe be to the PNW Blazers...they play NO DEFENSE!...and give up a win to the Wizards...what?...the Wiz's first win...what on earth?...I'm telling you, LA is more of a deficit than a plus, until he figures out that he has to step it up and work the working end of the floor...as they fall to the bottom of the west...

LiLo doesn't get it...gets in a brawl in NYC...maybe she should go into hiatus for about 6 months...wait, she may get this through the judicial system...something about breaking her probation...

Day 3 of this cold/flu thinger I have...tried the Alka-Seltzer Cold one...includes aspirin and doesn't get my headache...so back to Dayquil in the afternoon...

Have I told you how frustrating the Lobbyists system is to me?...they are the ones driving the tax issues, now...follow the money...thank goodness for the Oklahoma Rep guy who says that the elephants should buy into the Prez O plan...

Speaking of the Prez...he has a meeting with Mitt today...smart move...as Mitt was a formidable opponent and has plenty of good ideas...let's hope something comes out of this...

The governing bodies of golf...yup, them...are going to propose a rule to ban the belly putter...well, how it is used...as an anchor to the body...in essence, taking the feel out of the hands...Brandel Chamblee, not a fan, had numerous facts how the tool helped the blokes who use it now...Crazy Horze agrees that it should be banned...

When do you know that you have made it in the star's world?...when they give you a fragrance and sell it at Macy's...in isle 5, you have the scent of Crazy Horze...doesn't seem to click, does it?...

Survivor...go figure that the obnoxious gurl would win the challenge and be saved...and the story teller, Penner, had to get the boot...good TV...

OK, I know I am beating a dead horse here...BUT...Norvy has to go...the Bolts are increasingly an embarrassment to the city...a joke...there's got to be another bloke who can call the run to the right on down one...and then, look bewildered when Rivers throws a pick on 3rd and 12...

Movies?...love the idea of it during the season...what say you?...I've heard that Lincoln is good, but drags on....Life of Pi is supposed to be seen in 3D only...Silver Lining Playbook is getting raves...???

And the latest out of Groupon...tandem Skydiving...I can think of a pair I'd like to send this to...








Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope tandem skydiving isn't your son and his lovely gf ;)
Crazy Horse said…
Ha ha...not them...I wouldn't let them near that. There are others that qualify...
dws said…
I went to "Lincoln" on Sun and really enjoyed it. I don't beleive the public will. It is mainly about the politics of passing the thirteenth amendment prohibiting slavery. The only action is the debates on the floor of the US House of Reps. Daniel Day Lewis does an academy award job in this movie. I also really like James Spader's acting and the role he plays of a political operative for Lincoln. This movie really captures the setting of the White house and Congress during these times. You truly appreciate Lincoln's intellect, humor and anguish. This is for thinkers and not an action drama.

Popular Posts