Talent

Me thinks that there are way too many singing auditions on the tele now...if you count...the Voice, X Factor, Idol, and a multitude of others...well, you may see what I'm getting at...there just isn't that many peops out there to find...

The backlash of the Euro win in the Ryder has hit directly at the coaching...which I alluded a bit to yesterday...but, the players play...and I still thinketh that the oldies acted like oldies and let it go....

Geez, the Cowboy's QB Romo is the most over-rated one out there...I've had him on my fine fantasy teams in the past and paid for it dearly...well, I had to get rid of the bloke...his performance last night was one of epic crap...

For all the good that the Pads had going in September, they are odious in October...a lot has to do with our big time hitter, Quentin, on the shelf...

DWTS...and just why is Bristol Palin included in this all stars version?...turrible...I have said this for some time, but the judge Carrie Ann...has a narly side to her...that's being nice...by the way, as bad as BP is, she won't be voted off tonight...

I keep thinking that I'm going to get a great sound system...I keep twinking what I got and it sounds real average...my two speaker Bose sounded better...

The Prez debate tomorrow eve in Denver (right?), will answer a lot of questions for those of you who are on the fence...you DO VOTE, right?

For the umpteenth time, who can figure out the stock market?

The Trib has backed off on the Bolts...calling them more mature...ha ha...NFL blokes so?...are you kidding me?...it's a brutal sport that is played by brutal guys...coached by equal blokes...did you see the Dallas D Coach?...you know what I mean...back to SD, the line favors the winless NO...let's see how the paper handles them after the game...

Book it...the Lake Show versus the Heat in the NBA finals next season...no doubt and no others have a prayer...sorry PDX, but it's true...

When is the last time you have heard anything good from the music scene?...I mean, c'mon...

It's over 100* out at Sycuan, so I'm staying away until the temp drops...

UDub at UO, and the Beavs at the Cougs, right?...two wins, says me...

My beard turned white, went breezing right by gray so fast...if I color it, I'll look very mid-easternly...that's OK, right?...

When's the last time you bought a new car?...I still have two '04 models...and they are still dang good...I am peeking at the hybrids...but not until I hit the Pick 6 or the lottery....by the way, does the great state of Oregon still allow you to bet on the NFL?...never, ever, bet on the NFL...

Why doesn't Hawaii grow their own fruit?...and by the way, the 100% Kona coffee is too weak for this guy...haven't found anything better than Starbuck's French Roast...

Tuesday afternoon...ELO?



Comments

Popular Posts