Swing voters

Not sure you are watching DWTS...but there are some dang good dancers getting knocked off...and some not so good, even bad...staying on...there has to be some mighty huge numbers of swing voters keeping these undeservers on...or, so I say...or...maybe, it's a mean way of keeping the bad ones on to mess up the show...I mean if Sarah, er Bristol, keeps getting this type of votes she makes a mockery of what's going on...well, now...maybe I'm the one who is off his rocker...naw...it's bogus man...

LiLo and her mom are making the airwaves again...911 was called to break up a fight between the two...wow...this duo has gone off the deep end...this is news?...news!...it is such that a dead end is all too probable...and so sad...

The shocking loss of the Beav's QB...probably for the season...with all the hope that his back up can pull his weight...the BYU game has a line up to 3...would be more, but the Cougs can't score...by the way, the back up just may have been the QB of SDSU, Katz, who is having a fine season with the Aztecs...

All the blokes I talk to at the course rip on Coach Norv...the Bolts...I try to be diplomatic...but it is no use...and the common statement of that he is a great offensive coordinator, is a farce out there...

Fantasy Baseball....yup, I won my league...sure, it's fantasy, but it is fun...especially for us old codgers...

I've got an idea...put all the Housewives of where ever on a Survivor Island...for them, it should be Molokai...and watch the wonder of these ladies work their will...NOW, that would be a fun reality show...

We got our election ballots yesterday...who should I vote for?

82 today, I am almost a golfer...

You heard any new good music?...if so, pass it on...

Cooked some fresh halibut from Costco the other day...outstanding...

Peace out...


Comments

Popular Posts