Dominates

If you are a die hard Repub, you should quit reading right now...as Prez O dominated the 3rd and final debate...carefully telling the public, the who, what, and why that has been going on in our foreign policy...and Mitt had very little to add...in fact, at times, seemed so unprepared that it was scary to think he may have the reins...AND...I'm not saying he will lose, just lost the debate...BADLY!...I have already voted and my thoughts were justified last night...get out and vote, people...

Going on at the same time was the game seven of the SF/St L series...and, like Crazy Horze predicted, the Giants walloped the Cards...and off they go to the World Series...2nd time in the last 3 seasons...c'mon Pads, we have to get our act together...AND...I have also said, that the Tigers are favored...in 5 or 6 games...really...

DWTS...did you watch?...how on earth did Kirstie get higher marks than the soap opera queen?...holy moly, and you thought that the Russian judges were biased...

Today, I finish getting my sound stuff connected...it is truly amazing what can be done now...through the Apple TV connection I'll be able to hook up Netflix, Pandora, XM, and others...and the sound through the Denon receiver?...so clear and crisp...worth the $...happy birthday to me...

Went to bed at 9 and woke up at 5...what the hell?...is this what old people do?...I need to get back to carousing 'til midnight and sleep in 'til 9...I'm up before it is light out...geez...

I do lurve living in the city...and in the high rise...with the 24 hour protection it is splendid...like thinking I can leave and all stays the same...

This Twitter thinger...it is cool to hear what's going on instantaneously...and there are those who Tweet all the time...but...they...whoever they are...could care less about what I Tweet...shoot, I don't even care...

Taylor Swift...is she country?...seems more pop to me...regardless, she is extremely talented...and if you are an eligible guy, don't go out with her...you're going to get a song written about you...you're so vain...oops, another singer...but SHE gets it...catchy melodies and keen lyrics...I'm a fan...

It takes me about an hour to write my daily (almost) blog...and, I always feel good after...not sure who reads it...I get about 50-60 pops a day...pretty much the only semi-regular commentary bloke is Snooki...and I appreciate it...

I try so many coffee beans it is crazy...have yet to find anything better (and stronger) than the Starbuck's French Roast...

Is it just me, or are there shootings occurring every week around our country?...somebody has to stand up to the NRA lobbyists...

I'm letting it out of the bag...I'm going to be the "Zoot Suit Riot" guy for Halloween...where is my trophy for best costume?...

And that's the way it is, 10-23-12...




Comments

Popular Posts