Carrie

Well...she just gets better!  Carrie Underwood...it's the 4th time we have seen her in concert...really looks like she is having fun...and her sets are amazing...and her floating stage was spectacular...my fav of the evening?...You Won't Call...preceded her final song of Blown Away...I don't know how she doesn't lose her voice...she gives it her all, kids...4 stars...

The top teams in the D-1 football separated themselves from the pack this week...all but your fav, Notre Dame, who eked by BYU, at home...well, they are at Oklahoma next week...we'll see then...Alabama, Oregon, Florida, and Kansas St...who by the way, stomped West Virginia...and the next level...Oklahoma, Ohio St (who survived yet again), LSU, Oregon St...hung on...and yup, I said the Beavs by 14...and they won by that amount...trust Crazy Horze...

I have already sent my ballot in...so can we stop trying to bombard me with propaganda please!...the mayor's race here in SD has turned particularly ugly...I wish there was a votable item on the Super Pacs...I'd nix them in a heart beat...

Sprinkled in the am yesterday, and there were gads of golfers cancelling out their tee times...hilarious...THIS is not rain, SD'ers...cool for us, as we had a relaxing 18 holes on a Saturday...and my plight to break 80 at Oak...40 on the front and breezing...and then, 3 putt for birdies 3 times on the back, blew it right by the hole, and limped home again...85...booo....

Can the Giants stage another come back?...home for must wins, down 3-2...and yup, I'm pulling for them...great match with the Cards...Cliffy, you must be sky high with your Tigers in the series already...and waiting...good on you...and in my racebook, the favorite to win it all...regardless of whom comes out of the NL...

You are asking about my new sound system?..well, maybe you didn't...but here goes...it is so much clearer and sharper...are those technical terms?...the receiver is a Denon and the sub is a Polk...still have to adjust the Blu-Ray....and the Apple Connect is not connected...of course, Marsha hears no difference...

I don't know if you have been hit up about the cutest pet contest that Sammi is in...how can she not win?...c'mon...but it is barn burner...and one of the contestant's owners has been down on 5th handing out flyers and candy to get peops to vote for her dog...what?...ugly mutt...

One more thing about the Carrie concert...there were the nicest people there...I mean kind, considerate, and having fun...still had their beverages (duh) but handled it well...and such a wide range of ages...cool...

We spend way too much money on the military as we remain in that god-forsaken country of Afghanistan...what?...how do I really feel?...we could balance our budget so much quicker if we'd get our people out of there...and obviously, save a lot of lives, too boot...

One thing I do know, the Bolts won't lose this week and get embarrassed yet again...they play bye...which is what I am going to do right now...bye bye...







Comments

Popular Posts