Buzzzzy

It'll be a very busy next few days around here...
the highlight just may be...Carrie Underwood's concert on Saturday nite...it will be the 4th time we will have seen her...she is amazing and does no, catch this Britney, lip syncing...
started yesterday out at Torrey Pines GC...played the south course from the tips with some young bucks...and even though I was driving it well for me, I was usually short guy...such a loooooonnnngggg track...and they are already getting primed for the Farmer's...no carts on the turf, lots of over seeding, mega water, and shaggy greens...and for you who watch the T on TV, I played number 18 like I was a pro...driver, 3 wood, and a wedge over that pond to the sloping green...worth the price right there...
tonight we are celebrating my birthday, with a dinner over in Coronado Island...going to take the boat taxi there...with our friends, BJ and Tom...to Il Fornaio...we are having like extraordinary weather right now...so, it's shorts, light shirt, and flip flops...
tomorrow I am getting an upgrade of my sound system put in...my present...new receiver, sub, and infrared signal to the remote...supposed to connect all my Apple products to the receiver...sounds cool...
Saturday, play golf out at Sycuan, and get back to bigger and faster greens...I think that's good...and that evening is the Carrie Concert...

OK, I mailed my ballot in yesterday...have you done so yet?...more of my take on some stuff...there is a scathing article in the Rolling Stone about Mitt's finances...if true, why don't the Demos run with it?...he apparently is all legal with the $, but where and how he does so is damning...could be tax problems...if true...and his "binder of women" statement is wrecking him...one of my favorite comments on it...Bri's from Facebook, "what's the big deal, I have a binder of men!"...lurve that...and I told you yesterday, I don't like the town hall format of debate...where the candy men stand up and poster each other...just put on some gloves and have at it...naw...I'll leave the religion thing alone...

Do you watch Survivor?...this season's version is particularly brutal...the weather is miserable...I would lurve to see one of "stars"...like LiLo, Kim K, er any of the K fam, Paris, Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Ashton K, ARod, Chas Sheen, Home Alone guy, Kirstie, Sarah and Bristol P, and of course, Donnie and Marie...

Finally, I am going to tell you...I have never seen a city so united on getting rid of the management of a football team...the Bolts...and the owners have basically said, this is what you get...everywhere I  go, the same thing is said...you should have heard it out at Torrey...

The Ducks tonight...shhhhh, don't tell me what happens, I'm taping it...




Comments

Popular Posts