10/11/12

Yup, I am the one that called the Bay Area beisbol teams finished in the MLB playoffs...and well, I was wrong for the 1st time this year...as both of the teams have a one game shot to move on...Oakland's dramatic finish last night was a beaut...and SF, riding the surprising relief of Lincecum, beat back the Reds....as Cincy puts out the former Pad, Matt Latos, for the finale...let's see how much he's matured...

I know I said I wasn't much into these playoffs...but yesterday was great stage...as the hated Yanks came from behind from an unlikely source...ancient Raul Ibanez, pinch hitting for the number 3 hitter, struggggglllllling ARod, hit two dingers to win the game...I sure do like the short porches in NY and Cincy...much more excitement for the fans....er, me....

Tonight the VP debate...the young gun versus the incumbent...have to admit I will be watching...I mean, this is real kids...it's not like the last time when Sarah took to the podium and dazzled us all...but can the kid withstand the attack mode of the old vet?...

Some of you are getting angry with me 'cuz I am doubting the validity of the Beavs...what?...not so...I think they are old school and very solid defensively...IFF the new QB can pan out they can keep it going...yet, I am bewildered by the 3 point fav in BYU...and yup, I am pulling for them...

The game of the week is the LSU and South Carolina one...another team I am betwixt about is LSU...and I'm not a believer in USC...the Gamecocks...great mascot...kind of think that the purple will win...but never, ever, bet on football...

Pros...ha ha...the Jets...are going to stay with Sanchez at QB...that's not the prob...it's the goofy O coordinator...that team is so out of sorts it is amazing that it's like that in the NFL...really...and they are favored over the Colts...who are fresh off a win versus Green Bay...what?...

We are supposed to get weather here today...like rain and t storms...so far, the stuff is out to sea, but heading our way...here today, gone tomorrow...back to real warm from Saturday on...

Have a great day!








Comments

Popular Posts