Rory

There is no better player on earth in the golf world than Rory McIlroy...he hits it higher, further, and straighter than all else...and there were a bunch of great blokes in the mix at the BMW...and he won going away...Lefty and Tiger closed well...have to believe the Ryder Cup will be a beaut...

Paula Creamer...the US hope left in the LPGA...had the T in her grasp and 3 putted the last hole to fall into a playoff...and after 8 holes of OT, and all pars, and lack of daylight, and lack of the LPGA using other than the 18th hole for it...well, she ended up losing it today on another 3 putt...ouch...a gal from Korea won it...

Chase Headley is absolutely on fire!...hit a grand salammy to push his league leading rbi total to 102...and he took off just as he was NOT TRADED...helps that he hits in front of Carlos Quentin...SD hosts St Louie for a 3 spot...keep it going Pads...

Peyton Manning looked like the old PM....as he led the Broncos over Pitt...he is the master...who needs an O coordinator with him at the helm?...makes a lot of average wide outs a lot better...and Denver has a good D...the front runners in the west...

Really?...but aren't I a Bolt's fan...yup...but I am also a realist...a rookie left tackle...and Coach Norv still calls the plays...just watch tonight...1st down a run up the middle...2nd down 9 yards to go...SOS...and our RB Mathews is still out...Oakland is going to put their ears back and attack Rivers...I am a pessimist...oh well, we are going to a SD party in the building and we have to get up at 3:30 in the am for our flight out...so in and out...

Replacement officials...ha ha...shoot, they do the same to me...still are crooks and...ha ha...naw, they are doing just fine...just got to keep 'em away from the Vegas type boyz...if you know what I mean...

Geez, the Beavs beat the Badgers and a lot of shit happens...OSU gets ranked 29th...Wisconsin is on a free fall...and they fire their offensive line coach...I mean if the Beavs beat you, it HAS TO BE THE COACH...to me, it's the tip of the iceberg...it will be a looooong year for 'em...

Don't get too excited by the Skins and the Jets...they had good first games, but I'm not a believer...the Saints and the Bills are turrible...N.O. cuz of the league penalties and Buffalo cuz they are...turrible...

If you go by the eastern pundits, it's Alabama and somebody else for the D-1 title...they may be right...this year is still the bloody top two for the crown...the huge 4 team playoff doesn't start til next year...right?...should be 8 teams...it's just 3 weeks and those guys don't go to their PE classes anyway...

You try to follow Miley at all?...how can you not?...some bloke tries to break into her house in LA...she has a house?...and she gets in a fight at a bar...what?...she's nineteen?...do I sense a LiLo effect here?...achey breaky heart...

Big Brother...you are watching, aren't you...Ian is in a direct path to win it...only, the foo with the goofy hair has a chance otherwise...Dan and Danielle are gone next...so says me...

I'm going to do a spot check on who everyone is voting for tonight...ha ha...this building is big time Repub...I mean 6 to 1...

I don't know why I iron all my clothes...by the time I take them out of the suitcase they are all wrinkled again...if you travel 1st class, they should hand walk your luggage to the plane...so says me...

OK, I'll see you all from my bungalow in Maui...






Comments

Popular Posts