Buzy Weekend

One more shot from Maui, Lahaina really...just prior to the dinner cruise aboard the Maui Princess...
Are you watching the Ryder Cup?...no better team golf...it's down to the singles today...lurve the drama...USA!
We went sailing yesterday on the bay...unbelievable!...I tell you the work that the boat owner, Dirk, and his 1st mate do...I'm not sure that they enjoyed it as much as we did...I guess, if they go out in to the ocean it's a lot easier on them...they will go to Catalina Island for fun...
So, you lurve your Oregonian football?...watched both of the games...the Beavers are tough and are formidable...the Ducks, again, make great half time adjustments and polish off their opponent...don't underestimate their strength...as, like playing Tiger, everyone plays their best against them...OSU plays GREAT D...I mean it...we'll see how they match up, as they host the Cougs next week...count me number one, as I am extremely surprised...not a Riley fan...
We have the CSN concert tonight out at Humphrey's...they are doing a two nighter there...by the way, Cris and Leila saw them on Friday eve in Santa Barbara...said they were great....really looking forward to it...
I am really going to be interested in the changes that the new owners are going to put in to place with the Padres in the off season...I hope they spend on a couple of new starting pitchers...and move the fences in...and change the uni's back to the pin stripes...just a few of the things that come to mind...
Look for the Bolts to be bopped in KC...I'm not kidding...have zero confidence in the management of them...Coach Norv has a nasty way of being unprepared...look for the Chief's defensive line to do a number on the QB Rivers...and the D, sits back and let's the opposing QB pick 'em apart...I'm sure you will be watching other things than this fiasco...I will be...
The heat, My God The Heat, is upon us...all week it will be mid 80's...and in the 100's at Sycuan...probably will skip golf cuz of it...
USA USA USA

Comments

Popular Posts