Roids

In this time of sports...how can you be taking roids?...Melky Cabrera, of the SF Giants...pretty much on top of the beisbol world...a lifetime .260 hitter, leading the league...tested positive for 'em and is out for 50 games...so incredibly stupid...and puts a major glitch in the Giants run for the playoffs...

Up in Seattle, King Felix threw a perfect game...all outs...dang...the 3rd time it's happened this season...sure seems like it would be crazy...against the Rays...1st time ever for an M...super stuff...

Are you upset with the NFL blocking the refs coming back to work?...not that I'm a fan of 'em...but it seems like a petty set of circumstances...get 'em back...well, not that the guys working are doing that bad a job...

I'm leaving the political stuff alone until the debates...I mean why?...or why not?...

And just why the fact that Jennifer Aniston getting engaged is such a big deal?

I saw a pix of LiLo in the Huffington Post, and she is absolutely scary looking...

Had back to back birdies today...can't remember that happening since I got a hole in one, and followed it up with a birdie on the next hole...are you saying luck bag?...

I can't help but say this...why on earth is Nick Hundley playing up?...he's hitless, and kills all rallies he's involved in...what am I missing?...Padre crap, kids...

Hope Solo is a heck of a goalie, but...

When are the Jets going to announce that Timmy is their starting QB?...

Enough already, leave Penn St. alone...it's not their fault...

I mean I like heat, but prefer 70 degrees...

This diet is getting easier...sort of...

Back to the ponies tomorrow...










Comments

Popular Posts