Hiding?

OK, I lied.  I have to get back to the campaign trail.  And...I'm trying to be unbiased...well, sort of...BUT...I am unclear why Mitt won't release his taxes...hey, everything gets put out there...and if he doesn't do it, it will be uncovered somehow, by somebody...what is he hiding?...if he has nothing to shield, then why not?....something smells fishy...and I get the GOP response of "let's get on with the things that matter"...well, maybe this matters, just maybe, a lot...still...it's a preview of the upcoming debates...and Prez O will be ready...

I can't fathom staying any longer in Afghanistan...if you want an issue, make this one a big topic...wait, this is your kind of stuff, right?...we are losing too many soldiers to a hellish piece of the earth...seems like everyday we hear of another "friend in the region" turning on us and killing us...

Tepid response by the present day Padres about the Big Leagues endorsing the new ownership...players, I'm talking...maybe they know they won't be around once the hammer falls on many of these AAA typers...especially, the horrid starters that inhabit the squad...I am pumped...still.... the money has yet to transfer hands...supposedly within two weeks...then we are on the road to recovery....

You picked your fantasy football team yet?...there are a bunch of rookie QB's in the mix this season...big gambles...BUT...Luck and RG III appear to be solid...in fact, Luck should have great numbers...and, I'm thinking I may get him...and what about Peyton?...he sure looks stiff to me...I have my doubts...and will Phillips Rivers rebound from an awful year?....

We got tix to Wilson Phillips this eve...different format...they are paired with the San Diego Symphony...so, they have this different back up band...hey, it's the symphony...probably will be super for the types of music they do...

How's your weather?...we have had the air on for a week...it has been muggy and hot...our bike ride the other day, sweated like crazy...it's usually like that at Sycuan (golf)...and we cancelled today...one guy has a bad back and I fear the heat...so a good call...I see the Pacific Northwest is like in the 100's...wow, too much...

Have a great weekend..."Hold On"...

Comments

Popular Posts