The Biz

Or the nature of it...the declining years of the super stars in pro sports...the latest?...the Mariner's own, Ichiro Suzuki...I'm talking the trading of 'em for prospects...by the way, I hate prospects as a tag...anyway, Ichiro moved to the opponents dressing room in Seattle and became a Yankee...good for him, I suppose...

I am trying to figure out the fall out of the NCAA sanctions on the Penn St. football program...agree with most of it...but, the penalizing of the players that had nothing to do with the debacle...that is tough for me...wonder if there is going to be a lawsuit to fight the sanctions?...

I was talking to a younger bloke, than me, and he was spouting off about the best music years...late 60's and early 70's...he lurved the Doors, the Beatles, CSNY, and others...needless to say, I was agreeing...the stuff out now is hard to listen to...or, just what is it?...

Did you know all the changes in golf equipment are in 4 year cycles?...that just so coincides with the presidential campaign...and the one on the table is the belly putter...hey, I say make the hole bigger...

This guy, the Colorado murderer, is on a journey to beat the system...as I said yesterday, he knows what he is doing...and he thinks he can beat it...wrong state buddy...Colorado has the death penalty...and it will be not soon enough for him...and the country...and especially the victims and their families...

Is Syria the last bastion in the Middle East to fall?...and they are threatening all measures in their quest to stay in power...the latest is weapons of mass destruction...

Ah, nothing better than a warm summer evening watching the latest of all mindless blights on the tv screen...Bachelor Pad...where some of the contestants think they are going to go there and find true lurve...and, oh yea, $250,000...ha ha...

My vote for humanitarian of the year, Joe Giudice...

Have you been following the preparation of the Brits for the Olympics?...the word is out that they don't have enough security...what?...is this an invite for the bad guys to come and play havoc?...get your act together...

Off to the gym...




Comments

Popular Posts