Repulzive

I am aghast that there is any air time for the most disliked former VP by this blogger...Dick Cheney...there is no bigger _ick than him...you fill in the blank...as he talks about his thoughts...the worst statement was that he wouldn't change any thing he did...amongst his many garbage things was supporting the ban of gay marriage...as his daughter was just that...and she finally got married to her partner of many years....and he still agreed with the ban...I'm not sure if I said that right...think back to the Iraq invasion that he helped mastermind...hey, if he thinks that Prez O is as bad as Jimmy Carter, well he has that right to say it...just like I do in saying he is the worst VP of all time...

So much for me being impartial...ha ha...never...now for more important things...
Big Brother...not the eye in the sky watching our every move...but the CBS mindless summer show...as the producers just wing it on a daily basis...we don't miss it as it is what it is...

Why do commercials have a larger volume than the regular shows on the tube?...very annoying...

Watch out for Gloriana...the next thing in country music...

The handle is up for the live racing out at Del Mar...

It is imminent that the Padres will be sold to the Dodgers old owners, the O'Malleys...

I am finding the Olympics boring...I can't believe I just said that...BUT...outside of the hoops, I'm just not digging it...AND...I'm seeing many empty seats...I thought it was all sold out?...

The Colorado killer goes to court today...nothing more than pure hatred for that guy...and why isn't the nation talking about assault rifles more?...

HOBH has an impending divorce looming...the Maloof factor...

Chipped a tooth, and it's a good thing that I have a dentist in the family...

We found a piece of meat in the freezer, and decided to crock pot it...not really sure what it was, after 8 hours of cooking...so properly disposed of whatever it was...in the garbage...

Somebody from another country, or dialect, swore at me from his vehicle the other day...as he was doing a wrong "California Stop" and almost rammed in to my car...it was too funny to get mad at...I'm sure he called me "an asshole"...I'm not Bartlett...

Talk about pressure...this will be Coach Norv's last dance with the Bolts...unless he can get a title...and, I put $20 bucks on them in Vegas, at 25-1...well...I also put more $ on the 49ers...much better chance of happening, so I think...

Let's go surfin...


Comments

Popular Posts