Oly Hoopz

Ha ha...a play on words...I'm talkin the Olympic Team...guys...I know the gals will be tuff...but, I don't follow them...watched the team play John Calapari's Dominican group...no match...here's my take...
Coach K gets them to play D...
Amazing how hard they do so...
10 minute quarters ups the ante...
In lieu of the NBA minutes of 12...
Losing the Clips Griffin will hurt...depth...
Kevin Love is in slow motion...with an attitude...
Who is the 2nd C after Chandler?...
Hear me out...they very well may not win the gold...

Idol dismembering....Tyler and JLo gone!
Maybe RJ next...
Then what?
It will be interesting to see who they get...
JLo was awesome...
It's still the kids that get it done...

So after a week of rocky trading in the stocks...
Today was a bonanza...
Why?...I hear all the reasons...
But don't get it...
Do you?

You are chosen to sing the national anthem...
And you may forget the words...
So you write the words on your wrist...
A cheat sheet...
OK?...

Comic-Con...
I can not tell you how many odd birds...
That I have seen walking the streets...
Of the GQ...
And now we are meeting some peops for...
Happy hour and to watch the geeks...
Maybe, they are watching us...

Footloose...
The New One....
Mostly boring...
Except DWTS's own Julianne...
Hough...a star in the making...

The Beach Boys...
Have you bought the new CD yet?...
I'm telling you it's good stuff...
You'll see...

2nd half of the Beisbol season...
Oh wooah be the Pads...
Zero pitching...and with any luck...
New owners this week...

Off to happy hour...



Comments

Popular Posts