Fish Bowl

Things just swimming about this fine Saturday...

The brouhaha in the Big Apple...as a curious reporter (female) asked Mark Sanchez an important question, leading with "Tim"...not that there is a problem brewing in the Jet's camp...

Madonna, our fav, triggered a mild uproar in Paris, France...deciding to cut short her awesome concert after just 45 minutes...I'm sure I heard the roar down here in the GQ...such a sweetheart...

Two of the Pad's newbies, are from Cuba....and SD is playing in Miami this weekend...and each of 'em had big hits to propel the Pads to a win...cool stuff...Grandal and Alonso...

As the country is sweltering in a huge heat up...the NFL is starting their camps...huge guys going hard...and I hope the new wave of coaching is going on...plenty of water and rests...old school is so dead...

The Olympics...my picks are the hoops and the track stuff...the rest are mildly interesting...to me...as a lot of you have other things...it's all cool...

Ernie Els wins the British Open one week, and doesn't make the cut the next in Canada...it's a brutally tough sport...

Dang, Del Mar had the type of horses I hit win yesterday...and the payoffs were to my liking...there are other days coming...and watch out for Garret Gomez...he's the hot jock..

Tiki Party tonight...


Comments

Popular Posts