Bachelorette

Is it just me or is this version lame? The Bachelorette...in fact, uncomfortable...yup, I watched it last night...and the match system is awkward...and...she is sure free with her lip lockers...no gal I know (ever) would have been like this...something is wrong...and the bloke she let go...well, duh...I dunno, it's just a weird situation...

You tell me Scientology doesn't play the major factor in the break up of TomKat...in fact, that "religion" is downright scary...

The Padres are looking like a major league team, finally...as they have brought up the youngsters...and they are producing...we seem to have pop throughout the lineup...promise on the horizon?...check out our starting pitcher, Cashner, today...

Anderson Cooper is gay...so he finally has let it out...so what?...haven't we got past this thing?...people are people and let's get on with it...I know, you GOP kids, even you...

Is there any way that the Blazers won't match an offer sheet for their frenchman, Batum?...he's one of their bright spots...right?...

I still have watched zero minutes of the Olympic Trials...just a fact...

I-can't-believe-I'm-going-to-say-the-name-Kar-dash-i-an-on-my-blog....

Andy Griffith has died...one of my favorite actors as I was growing up...his movie "No Time For Sergeants" was a belly laugher...and I think, the only movie my dad and I went together to see...

Sea...there was a 14 foot great white shark spotted off the shore at La Jolla...surf's up!

Is there anything weird about John Travolta?...he's on the Kelly/Kathy Lee/Regis Show this am...

I didn't even complain about the bills yesterday, huh...






Comments

Popular Posts