Thunder

Well...I am eating my words...the Thunder (Supersonics) are destroying the seemingly invincible Spurs...but...I will say both teams are playing hard and good D...

The Celts have a rough road in beating the Heat...and...as I have said quite often....Lebron James is not a closer...he is a gifted hoopster...but lacks the ability to get the final thing accomplished...BUT...the Heat have many more weapons than the Celts...by the way, what on earth was the Truth thinking?...knock over a bloke and not get called for it?...

Way diff...the Bachelorette is horrible...turrible...there was nothing on last night so I gave it a try again...not only does she have little to choose from, but she has zero personality...talk about pregnant pauses...boooooring...

The final leg of the Triple Crown is this weekend...can "I'll Have Another" get the job done?  I think yes and will be the prohibitive favorite...must check the weather...the Belmont is always an odd finish...and long shots do have a way of winning...but not this time...

The Pads chose two pitchers in last night's MLB draft...a high schooler with the overall 7th pick...lefty, skinny, and crafty...according to the much heralded "Baseball America" was the highest rated lefty in the field...we'll see...they are prospects until they are not...and a righty that probably will go to college than will sign with SD...

It's so nice to be home...nice to be there...but a lot nicer, home...

Comments

Marsha said…
Loved my bracelet!

Popular Posts