OKC and Miami

OK, the best team won (the Heat)....the younger, faster, and deeper team moved on...in both the west and east...and, I have to think that a whole lot of people are pulling for the underdogs, the Thunder (Supersonics)...by the way, the city of Seattle is still hurting due to the departure of that team 4 years ago...such is the plight of very rich people, playing with the lives of the very average people...I digress...

Have to think this series will be a toss up...I know this is like waffling...naw, I can make a case for each team...

The Belmont...even though the injured horse "I'll Have Another" couldn't go...it was still a beaut...with "Union Rags" doing a marvelous drive on the rail to win it...one of my favs, Johnny Velasquez, piloted the hoss...

Last week was one of the strongest in the last 5 years for the stocks...go figure...as Europe falls flat on it's face...

Going to settle in and watch some golf...man, I was turrible yesterday...going to go back to my older driver...military golf...

The Pads won...it's a mixed bag of what you are going to get with them...they started their set up man yesterday...the real key was that they scored 5 runs...geez, it's fun when they win...

The D-1 beisbol playoffs are on...and the most significant thing I saw was...the guy that the Pads passed on, from Stanford, got lit up bad...and did not look anything like a major league hurler...cool SD....and the Ducks looked very average in their loss to Kent St...sorry Oregon fans, but it's the truth...

By the way, the Celt's Truth, can't guard anyone...a real key to the loss...

Time to walk down to the Sunday Market...


Comments

Popular Posts