Obama Care

Talk about a misnomer...the Supreme Court...you don't know where I'm going with this...voted to keep the infamous "Obama Care"...it leaves me, speechless...well, not really...I was surprised...there are so many unanswered questions in this bill...but, I guess they felt that every single one of us Americans have the right to have health insurance...and it makes the big biz companies squirm...and yet, each state has the right to alter it?....so confusing...this is chapter 1....

You who think that the Housewives of wherever is a big waste...you are probably right...but we are glued to the tube...and there isn't much on...and the spectacle of the goof balls is too much to pass on...I keep thinking, do they actually watch themselves and like what they see?...wow...

If you think that the BCS solved their money grabbing title fiasco...you are wrong...as they added two teams to the mix...and why not add six?...I still find it unbelievable that the "elite college presidents" have such a tough time dealing with such a morally tough issue as high dollar collegiate football...

The Padres are so close to being owned by somebody who wants them...really exciting times for all of us in SD...as positive money will come in and this ship will be saved...really, it can happen quickly...buy a few outstanding blokes, and voila...contender!...

Do you watch the Today Show?...apparently, the male anchor didn't like the female anchor....and he said, either she or me...speculation...and Ann Curry got the axe...I don't know...there are so many anchors throughout this TV land...she seemed fine to me...I watch GMA, anyway...

The NBA draft...the Blazers have two of the first 11 picks...should get some decent talent...please new GM, you need a PG!...never forget the pick of Arvidas Zabonis way back when...it was great fodder for us at hoop camp...turned out to be a good one...now, about the Durant one...eegads...

Time for a bike ride!

Comments

Popular Posts